Monday, October 25, 2010

Sober in Mexico!

¡¡¡Queridos amigos un otra vez!!!

OK!!! One day later and I´m behaving myself!

Just checked the status of your donations toward our goal...WE ARE ALMOST HALF THE WAY THERE!!! Thank you so much...I´m feeling like we can do this and I SOOOOOO appreciate your support.

Any of you that still would like to contribute, go to http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=535-151
and it will take you right to my project.

Apparently, Hurricane Richard made landfall right in Belize City as a Category I last night. There is zero television coverage here in Mexico so I have no idea of damage. Hope they fared ok. Back in Florida it would be minimal but Belize isn´t built like a Chevy! Let´s hope for the best.

God bless us all...tracy

2 comments:

  1. Anxious to hear how your village dealt with the hurricane. Hoping everyone is ok.
    Saw Katrin and Tim @ Jupiter CC last night playing tennis.
    How was your visit with Bobby? The San Francisco Giants won the World Series last night. And so it goes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, sounds like you are having some fun in Mexico--go for it!! Let us know how those in Belize fared. I read Sandy's blog and she is still recovering, bless her heart. I am headed to your project site today. Sorry, I've been overwhelmed by grad school and work. I envy those folks you were talking about who actually take it easy and enjoy life. A valuable lesson. Looking forward to reading about your next adventure. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete