Sunday, October 10, 2010

My PCPP is finally posted on the Peace Corps Website!!

Peace Corps Belize contacted me yesterday that my Peace Corps Partnership Program grant application has finally been posted on their website.

This is the proposal for the construction of the playground in San Miguel. If you are interested and/or able to contribute, you can do so by visiting the website at
www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=535-151

All monies go directly to this project of mine. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much

As always, God bless us all...tracy

7 comments:

  1. Great job, Tracy!! So good to read your blogs. You sound just great! I'm so glad you are making the experience your own and your projects are very cool indeed. Take care and know that I continue to root you on from afar---I think you are awesome, Love,Karla :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SOOOOO excited for you, hoping and hoping all these months. Show em how to play, you'll be the first down the slide!
    Cheryl Faye Witt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear about all the support...know it's tough times at home... 100% goes to the project...nothing for anything but my project!!! Again, the site is: www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=535-151
    Thank you so much...tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trac just wanted to wish a very happy birthday. I know its tomorrow and i hope its a great one. We will all be thinking of you tomorrow at our match. I think I told you last week that we are #1 now. Let's hope we rack up some more points tomorrow. Love you and miss you
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best darn PCV ever! We all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Tracy thinking of you always. Love Pete and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww guys!!! Thanks so much...just opened my blog and found all these nice birthday wishes...Bobby is coming tomorrow so that´s MY present. I´m here in Mexico waiting for him because Peace Corps wanted me out of the country as they are expecting a hurricane there tonight!! So please keep my peeps in your prayers cuz even though it doesn´t appear to be much of a hurricane, it won´t take much to do damage to the homes and lives there!
    Love you all...tracy

    ReplyDelete