Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THIS FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!

What a wonderful surprise to go to my gmail and see a message from Diana that said we reached our goal!!! That last push wasn't a push at all...it was Katrina's STORM SURGE!! Holy cow! So very, very excited and I am filled with gratitude for the help from family and friends...thank you ALL so very much.

I will keep you posted on the progress...not even sure how the funds get here but I'm sure I will hear shortly.

Also, Peace Corps doesn't divulge the names of donors or the amount of contribution so I have no way of individually thanking those who participated. But I know this was a group effort whether in thought or thought and deed! So thank you to each and every one of you.

Aubrey has a sister playground project going on through her VA Hospital in Gainesville. If you missed out on all the fun, just call her 308-0417 or write to: Aubrey Hall, 800 NW 19th Avenue Unit D, Gainesville, FL 32609

Happy Holidays!! You certainly made mine..

God bless us all...tracy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Tracy, on funding your project!!! Yes, it's an early Christmas present for you and the village. I'm looking forward to seeing the completed playground when I return to Belize next May. Happy Holidays to you, too! Di

    ReplyDelete